You are caught in severe weather while boating. Where should you seat your passengers? You can find all the relevant answers in our article. Here are the details.
You are caught in severe weather while boating. Where should you seat your passengers?
Of course, you need to take safety steps when you are caught in severe weather while your boat is cruising. Especially in case of storm, it is important how the passengers will be positioned!
In severe weather, know that the best place for passengers is in the cabin and below deck. This is very important for protection from external factors! Of course, this will reduce the risk of injury to a minimum. But if there is no such possibility, you must crouch in the middle of the boat, close to the ground and away from the sides.
All passengers must wear life jackets. You always have to follow the necessary procedures anyway. You are caught in severe weather while boating. Where should you seat your passengers? is over.
You May Also Be Interested In This Yacht And Boat News:
- While boating, you see a red flag with a white diagonal stripe. What does this flag mean?
- What is the primary cause of boating fatalities?
- What is the leading cause of death in boating accidents in florida?
- What is the first action required of a boat operator who is involved in a boating accident?
- All Boating Terms And Phrases